From its inception in 2008, IFABS has been active in increasing its international profile by:
• Attracting more than 3,500 members drawn from across academia, policymaking institutions and the financial industry across 60 countries.
• Establishing a network of researchers in Asia through the IFABS Asia Chapter that seeks to cement the relationship between research professionals and fuel collaborative activities across continents.
• Organising prestigious international events including both our annual and the corporate finance conferences to bridge the gap in knowledge between academic and non-academic researchers and policy makers.
• Eliciting the support of a number of professional bodies.
• Collaborating with prestigious journals in the field.
• Organising PhD and young researcher sessions and encouraging promising researchers with best paper a
• Creating themed workshops, symposiums and sessions.